Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Note from the Editor

Hello, everyone- I hope your day is going well...I know my track record with putting forth plans and making promises regarding this blog, but i do want to bring light to a couple things I'll be working on for this space coming up soon.

First: I've been given the privilege of putting together the Pre/Post Service music to be played at my church, Crossings Knoxville. I'll be working up posts for each week coming up (and also for the previous 5 weeks past) that will include Album Art, links to buy the music, and something on why I put that music into the service. These will ideally go up on Monday-Wednesday after that Sunday service.

Second: I'm trying to read more, and with that, i'll be hopefully serving up reviews of what i'm reading.

Third: I'm gonna try to do more posts like the last one, where i'm meditating on a given scripture (suggestions would be great) and writing either a prose or poetry piece and trying to look at it from some different angles and see what things look like.

Well, these are a taste of what should be coming soon-I'm pretty excited to have a reason to write again.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
andyvandergriff.blogspot.com by Andrew Vandergriff is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.