Wednesday, March 03, 2010

New Things

I just realized that it has been almost a year since i've turned my attention towards this space, and that lack of attention is probably a thing nearly criminal. So...we'll do a quick update.

In the past year, I have:

Bought one navy blue '98 Volvo V70 station wagon.
Kept my job at work(A small triumph, considering that i've had something like 5 or 6 coworkers lose their jobs this year).
Driven aforementioned Volvo to Iowa and back.
Attended 4 Major League Baseball games (1 in St. Louis on the way back from aforementioned Iowa trip, and 3 in Boston).
Went to Boston!!!
Ended my no-hard-liquor-policy(This also happened in Boston, and was awesome).
Toured the Samuel Adams Brewery!
Stopped pursuit of one girl(we weren't right for another, and are now friends), stole one from her boyfriend(boy, was that a mistake, and now she's back with him and having his baby), and started dating a girl who I've known for almost 20 years(and she is amazing and constantly makes me want to be a better man than I was the day before).
Led worship at Crossings Church either 3 or 4 times.
Started teaching myself how to play Golf.
Participated in my first, and sadly, my last Whiskerino(which was AMAZING, btw).

I think that's a pretty basic, but pretty solid round up of this past year. I'm gonna give this thing another crack, but don't hold your breath, people.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
andyvandergriff.blogspot.com by Andrew Vandergriff is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.